Thursday, August 11, 2011
Will people attend a tea b-day party for an 8 y/o if its held at the bottom of a church with its own entrance?
I am tight on money this year because of my youngest daughter's 1st birthday party and my oldest daughter will be 8 a month and a half later. For my oldest we are doing a small (10-12 max) old fashioned tea party. The kids will be in fancy dresses and there will be special tea party games and party favors, the whole deal. The only place I could find that would fit the theme and allow us as much time as we need (4-5 hours) is our church. It has its own entrance and there is no religious stuff down there. The girls I am inviting are my daughters girls scout troop and the troop meets at another church often with no problem. Will people be offended coming to a church and is there a way I can word the location on the invitation to make it sound better. I was thinking So and So Presbyterian Church's Banquet Hall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment